Ashley Borden, founder of Ashley Borden Fitness
This week we’re that includes Ashley Borden founder of Ashley Borden Fitness. Ashley is one of essentially the most sought-after specialists in her subject. She has helped rework some of the largest names in Hollywood, like Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling, and World Series Champions Nick Swisher and Brian Wilson. She is a featured coach on packages like Khloe Kardashian’s Revenge Body, in addition to, The Today Show. Ashley is a real professional in her subject.
After a protracted profession serving to individuals 1:1, she is now using know-how to achieve much more. While the use of know-how in health is just not distinctive, what is exclusive is Ashley’s journey. Her entrepreneurial journey has confronted great obstacles. Within Ashley’s story we see the epitome of resilience and agility.
Ashley didn’t enter her business as an professional, she turned an professional when she entered the business. As she realized the technical facet of her craft she additionally started to grasp the enterprise facet. Her constant pursuit of self-improvement and her enchancment of her model is what has led her to be the professional she is at this time. This is Ashley Borden’s startup story.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Her early childhood, rising up in a family of enterprise house owners however not understanding entrepreneurship
- Struggling by way of college with a studying incapacity and the influence it had on her future
- Her realization that working towards her nature, she began to be taught what labored for her
- Ashley’s resolution to maneuver to LA, her journey by way of appearing, reaching a breaking level and leaving the business
- Her journey to restoration from an consuming dysfunction by way of Overeaters Anonymous
- Her realization that she wanted to search out her goal in life and the significance of focusing in your strengths
- Her introduction into the world of health coaching, studying as she went, and her first consumer expertise, working nonstop to make one thing occur
- How working with Christina Aguilera modified all the things for her and her health coaching enterprise
- How her grandmother turned her first publicist for $2,500 a month
- The significance of asking for assist
“In training you have to focus on your weaknesses, but in business you are better served to focus on your strengths.” – Ashley Borden
Resources from this episode:
Article $50 provide: https://www.article.com/startupstory
Ashley Borden Fitness & Lifestyle: http://ashleybordenfitness.com
Strengthfinders 2.0, Gallup and Tom Roth:
The Startup Story on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thestartupstory/
The Startup Story group has been so unbelievable sharing our podcast with others, and we thanks! We do have extra tales to inform and extra individuals to achieve. There are 3 ways you may assist.
First, essentially the most highly effective approach you may help this podcast is by leaving a assessment on Apple Podcasts or wherever you hearken to podcasts.
Second, comply with us on Facebook and Instagram, and be sure you share your favourite Startup Story episodes with your folks and on social media. Tag or point out @thestartupstory.co so we can provide you a digital excessive 5 and a thanks!
Lastly, share the podcast on LinkedIn. The Startup Story podcast is for entrepreneurs. Don’t underestimate the ability of sharing on LinkedIn so different entrepreneurs can uncover us.
With your help, we hope to additional our attain in encouraging and galvanizing the founders of at this time and tomorrow. Thank you!
If you want this podcast and are considering of creating your individual, contemplate speaking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, attorneys, realtors, bloggers, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that develop their enterprise and influence the world.
Contact him at this time at https://emeraldcitypro.com/startupstory